Talia Antilles was born into the royal family of Alderaan, making her the Princess of Alderaan by virtue of lineage. When she was older, she met and married Galactic Senator Padric Bac II of the Bac political dynasty of Alderaan. Together they had a son, Ussej Padric Bac.
Circa 3,960 BBY, Talia and her husband were killed, leaving Ussej an orphan. He was taken into the Jedi Order after their death and went on to become a Jedi Knight, a Bendu Knight, and, ultimately, the Shaman of the Whills.
Behind the scenesEdit
Talia Antilles is a character created by author Brandon Rhea for the backstory of Ussej Padric Bac. The character was first mentioned in 2005 on TheStarWarsRP.Com as part of the original role-playing profile of Ussej Padric Bac. Talia was called Talia Bac. She and her husband, Padric Bac, were both poor, so they allowed their son to be taken into the Jedi Order. This backstory was later changed when Rhea chose to make Talia Antilles the Princess of Alderaan and the husband of a Galactic Senator.
- Chronicles of the Great War: Aftermath (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Brandon Rhea's Star Wars Fanon blog
- ↑ File:TaliaAntilles.jpg on the Alternative Star Wars Saga wiki
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I - The Chosen One
- ↑ Original Ussej Padric Bac role-playing profile on TheStarWarsRP.Com, ProBoards version
- ↑ Star Wars: The Alderaan Affair