|Chronological and political information|
- "There's a republic out there whose history is one long act of rebellion. Who are we to be any different?"
- —Deacon Darklighter[src]
Deacon "Huff" Darklighter rose through the ranks of the Hutt Cartel to become a Colonel. In that capacity, he was charged with being the political and military leader in Anchorhead Station, overseeing imports and exports from the spaceport as well as the shopkeepers and stand owners who operated throughout the streets of the city. He was married to Malora Darklighter with whom he had a son, Biggs Darklighter.
Darklighter used his position of power as a means of infiltration, as he was secretly attempting to plot a rebellion in order to bring about just reforms and, if possible, overthrow the Hutt Cartel on Tatooine. He hoped that Owen Lars and Michael Lars, the sons of Deacon's friend Luke Lars, would one day join in his rebellion.
Behind the scenesEdit
The character, portrayed by actor Louis Ferreira from Stargate Universe, is based on the canon Huff Darklighter, who first appeared in X-wing Rogue Squadron: Battleground: Tatooine. Like in The Chosen One, the character was the father of Biggs Darklighter, who appeared in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope as a rebel pilot and friend of Luke Skywalker.
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Chosen One (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Brandon Rhea's Alternative Star Wars Saga wiki blog
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 Brandon Rhea's Alternative Star Wars Saga wiki blog
- ↑ File:ColonelDarklighter.jpg on the Alternative Star Wars Saga wiki
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 X-wing Rogue Squadron: Battleground: Tatooine
- ↑ Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope